Divot Repair Guidelines that are posted in divot mix boxes around the course
In all situations, please use a small amount of mix and smooth with your foot. Overfilling the divot impairs growth and dulls mowing equipment.
All PCC caddies have been alerted to the divot repair guidelines. Please be clear with your caddie at the beginning of your round who will be responsible for each course-care task (divots, ball marks, and bunker raking). This will ensure the courses remain in great shape for the golfers that are following behind your group.
A new re-fill station located out on the course
More re-fill stations can be found at the following locations
- #4 / #7 Tee, near the water cooler
- #11 Tee, near the native area
- #14 Tee, near the native area
- #17 Tee, near the native area
- #3 Tee, near the water cooler
- Between #5 green and #6 tees, near the water cooler
- #7 Green, behind the green by the forecaddie walk path
- After #9 Green, near the water cooler prior to the tunnel (same station as #3)
- #12 Green, behind the green in the caddie walk path towards #13
- Left of #16 Fairway, closer to #16 tee